ET6 Training - Sunshine Coast
Venue: IEUA-QNT Office - 15/9 Capital Place, Birtinya
RSVP: Monday, 29 August 2016
Contact: Amanda Prove - E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 07 3839 7020 F: 07 3839 7021
This training is for members who are eligible with the following qualifications:
- Teachers who have held ET5 in a Queensland Catholic school for a minimum of three years
- PARs – if they have held the classification of ET4 for at least four years (12 years teaching experience)
- All teachers who hold a PAR … will be eligible to apply for ET6 status upon reaching twelve (12) years teaching experience.
- A teacher new to Queensland Catholic education who has held a Band 3 Step 4 (equivalent or higher) for a minimum of three (3) years (i.e. or deemed to be practising teachers for minimum of 11 years), is eligible to receive ET 6 status after a period of one (1) year at ET 5 classification
- A part-time teacher who is a continuing employee or a casual employee …is eligible subject to fulfilling the applications and service requirements
- Teachers who have previously been PARs for at least 3 years may apply for ET6 on reaching 12 years
- For full eligibility requirements, refer to your Collective Agreement of contact your Union
ET6 remains in place until July 2017 at which time the classification will transition to a new automatic step ‘E6’.
Please contact your Organiser if you wish to clarify the implications of this transition for your individual circumstances.
*** This is member only training***
***Join your Union and you are most welcome ***