Catholic ET6 Training - Ipswich
Venue: Ipswich RSL - 5a Lowry St, North Ipswich QLD 4305
RSVP: Tuesday, 8 March 2016
Contact: Jan Rymer - E: email@example.com P: 07 3839 7020 F: 07 3839 7021
This is member only training; join your Union and you are most welcome
- Teachers who have held ET5 in a Queensland Catholic school for a minimum of three years
- Middle Leaders (PARs) – if the classification of ET4 has been held for at least four years (12 years teaching experience).
- All teachers who hold a PAR …will be eligible to apply for ET6 status upon reaching twelve (12) years teaching experience.
- A teacher new to Queensland Catholic education who has held a Band 3 Step 4 (equivalent or higher) for a minimum of three (3) years (i.e. or deemed to be practising teachers for minimum of 11 years), is eligible to receive ET 6 status after a period of one (1) year at ET 5 classification.
- A part-time teacher who is a continuing employee or a casual employee …s eligible subject to fulfilling the applications and service requirements.
- Teachers who have previously been PARs for at least 3 years may apply for ET6 on reaching 12 years.
- For full eligibility requirements, refer to your Collective Agreement or contact your Union to check your own eligibility.