Catholic ET6 Training - FNQ & NQ - Teleconference
RSVP: Tuesday, 15 March 2016
Contact: Maz Pascoe - P: 07 3839 7020 F: 07 3839 7021 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current eligibility requirements:
- Teachers who have held ET5 in a Queensland Catholic school for a minimum of three years
- PARs – if they have held the classification of ET4 for at least four years (12 years teaching experience)
- All teachers who hold a PAR … will be eligible to apply for ET6 status upon reaching twelve (12) years teaching experience.
- A teacher new to Queensland Catholic education who has held a Band 3 Step 4 (equivalent or higher) for a minimum of three (3) years (i.e. or deemed to be practising teachers for minimum of 11 years), is eligible to receive ET 6 status after a period of one (1) year at ET 5 classification
- A part-time teacher who is a continuing employee or a casual employee …is eligible subject to fulfilling the applications and service requirements
- Teachers who have previously been PARs for at least 3 years may apply for ET6 on reaching 12 years
*** This is member only training ***
Please provide your teleconference contact number (so we can call you) and your email address (so that training papers can be forwarded to you prior to the teleconference).