Superannuation Seminar - Toowoomba
Free Superannuation Seminar for IEUA-QNT Members
Wednesday 31 August 2016
3:30 - 5:00pm
IEUA-QNT Toowoomba Office
6/12 Prescott Street, Toowoomba
Most people wait until they are 50+ to plan for their retirement. Attending this seminar may mean the difference between having a comfortable retirement or wishing you had put a little more into you super when you were younger. Come along and gain valuable insights into the benefits of a well-designed superannuation plan.
Topics to be covered include:
- Basic overview of how super works in relatively simple terms.
- Contributions with an emphasis on employer co-contributions, pre-tax/salary sacrifice contributions vs post tax contributions and caps.
- How do I combine my superannuation funds into one service provider?
- How a small ongoing contribution or savings pattern over a long time can make a massive difference in retirement. How super can pay YOU in retirement. How to deal with the competing needs of repayment of debt and building super at that stage of life.
- QIEC Super and the benefits provided to include insurance
- What QIEC Financial Planning can do for you – overview of advice process and some understanding of how we help members to choose investment options, make contributions and retirement funding projections.
This seminar is open to all IEUA-QNT members.
Everyone who attends will receive a QIEC Super gift pack.
Presented by: QIEC Super and IEUA-QNT
Please forward your RSVP to Marion Gardner by COB 24 August 2016
email@example.com | 07 3839 7020