Northern Territory Professional Issues Conference
Saturday 6 May 2017 (8:30 am - 4:00 pm)
Our union is holding a conference for members in the Northern Territory on Saturday, 6 May 2017 at the Novotel Darwin Atrium.
The Northern Territory Professional Issues Conference is a valuable professional development opportunity with presentations from industry professionals covering a range of topics which explore the changes and challenges faced by educators.
Workshop topics include:
- Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- Impact of Government Policy on Our Mind Space and That of Our Students
- High Risk Behaviours – what these are and how to respond
- Legal Issues for Teachers and Educators
- Mental Health and Wellbeing at Work
Attendance at this conference constitutes five hours of professional learning for teacher registration purposes.
The cost to attend is $90 for IEUA-QNT members and $150 for non-members.
A limited number of sponsored places (travel and accommodation only) are available for those located outside of Darwin.
For more information or to register your attendance at the conference, please click here to download a Program & Registration Form.
Registration closes Friday, 21 April 2017.