Queensland Lutheran Schools Collective Bargaining
Queensland Lutheran Schools Single Bargaining Unit (SBU) has endorsed a new proposed Queensland Lutheran Schools Single Enterprise Agreement (Proposed EA) for employee ballot which incorporates the agreement in principle reached by the parties in respect of all matters the subject of negotiations.
The SBU has agreed that the employee ballot will commence on Thursday, 27 October 2016. Ballots will close at noon on Monday, 31 October 2016.
Read the full proposed agreement, agreement in principle summary and ballot information at the links below.
Proposed agreement documents
Annexures to the proposed agreement
- Annexure E - Teachers Award Non-Governmental Schools 2003
- Annexure F - School Officers' Award-Non-Governmental Schools 2003
- Annexure G - Miscellaneous Workers' Award State 2002
- Annexure H - Greenkeeping Industry Award State 2002
- Annexure I - Nurses' Award State 2005
- Annexure J - Building Products Manufacture Minor Maintenance Award State 2003
- Annexure K - Motor Drivers Etc Award Southern Division 2003
- Annexure L - Boarding Schools and Ors Accom SE Division 2003